Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Week 7 - Tute

So this week Dan mumbled on about something or other that was covered in the lecture. I'm sure everyone fell asleep this time as this tute was MIND NUMBINGLY BORING! However I was awake for the first part of the tute, where we talked about the open source programs we were currently using. For me, Open source Liero. Liero is a classic worms game, however it is played in realtime and now with open source liero I can enjoy it even more!

This weeks tute task was to create a three minute video comprised of photos and videos taken from portable media. It could be either of the following; a news report about University, or another boring video. What did I choose? To make a boring video INTERESTING! Maybe.

Here is a video, that I have compiled of pictures taken by me at my year twelve formal.
Hope you enjoy it...



The who what when where why how blog

No comments:

Post a Comment